Wednesday, March 20, 2013

How About A Story?

Welcome to Cael's Tales, the mirror site of Draconic Ego!  This is the location I'll be keeping all my continuous stories, like Escape, Enigma, Metasoma, and Dragonhero.  There's gonna be a short period of me putting up the chapters, possibly over the next few days, but soon all my ongoing stuff will be available here, as well as any finished chapters. 

For those who are curious, I still will be posting on my tumblr, but the regular story shards will all be links to this site.  As always, my stuff is going to be on Darkfire Graphics, that hasn't changed.  This is just a place for all that to coalesce. 

Feel free to drop me a line for suggestions, questions, or anything else that you might think of!  Get me on Tumblr, or send me an email at cael_the_sage@live.com for longer subjects!

No comments:

Post a Comment